STUDIO POLICIES & PROTOCOLS
The below info is to be shared so we can reopen the studio is a safe, ethical & health-conscious way.💛 In this new paradigm, it will take intentional effort & accountability from both practitioners and clients to ensure collective wellness and protection.
Please take a few moments to read through our updated studio policies and protocols!
PERSONAL PROTECTION PROTOCOL
- Masks must be worn in the studio at all times, covering both the nose and mouth.
- Masks are available at the studio if you don't have one or if you arrive in an ill-fitting mask.
- Hands must be sanitized before and after touching your face or adjusting your mask.
-Hands must be washed immediately upon arrival at the studio.
- An online COVID-19 pre-screening is required for all appointment bookings.
- Clients will receive a phone call within 24-hours of their treatment for a brief COVID-19 screening as well as a wellness consultation to design your session and at-home care plan.
- If you book a session and later develop a cough, fever, shortness of breath or any illness symptoms, please call the studio ASAP to cancel.
- If you arrive to the studio and display any COVID-19 related symptoms, you will be turned away.
SCHEDULING & PAYMENT PROTOCOL
- All sessions will be booked online through secure checkout in order to complete your COVID-19 pre-screening and informed consent.
- All treatments must be prepaid online in order for us to practice contactless payment. If you need to reschedule your session, we will apply your prepayment to a later date.
- If you need to stock up on products at your visit, please let us know during your wellness consult call so we can send an online invoice and have your goodies ready to go.
ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
- We are still a high vibe, shoe free space! Please remember to remove your shoes upon arrival.
- Our waiting lounge & boutique area will be closed. Please let us know ahead of your session if you need any self care products.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your session. If you arrive beforehand, please wait in your vehicle.
- Studio doors will be locked until we are ready for your arrival.
- Due to the outdoor dining structure for Main Street, please take advantage of our FREE parking lot located on Court St. Visit our website for directions.
- Your practitioner will be wearing a mask at all times. Rest assured we have a huge smile underneath!
- No hugging or hand shaking permitted. We're always sending positive vibes though!
- Your practitioner will be screened daily for fever, cough, and any other illness-related symptoms.
- Additional info on studio sanitation and disinfectant protocols available upon request.
ADDITIONAL STUDIO PRECAUTIONS
- We have installed HEPA Air Purifiers in our treatment room and studio entrance.
- Only bottled water will be available to take with you at your departure, no tea or tonics at this time.
- There is hand sanitizer located around the studio for your health & safety.
- We are building in ample time between sessions for intensive disinfecting & sanitation protocols and to avoid contact between clients. Please be patient as we work with limited space for treatments, we will do out best to accommodate everyone.
If you would like to know all the nitty-gritty details of the behind the scenes disinfection, sanitation, precautions etc. please click the button below to review the NH state reopening guidelines for massage therapy. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.